We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...

We Climbed before the Klimb 4 Kim...
1997's Climb

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Klimb 4 Kimmy 2 T's



Jack LeDuke...Angie's cousin-in-law...coming through with some powerful t-shirt designs. Jack captures Kim's essence completely in these artworks.  Blows me away.  Look at last post if you would like to get involved in this event! Please try to support this event if you have time/means.  I can't tell you how much it means to me to keep Kim's spirit alive...

I had a meeting at St. Joseph's Hospital yesterday for the new, all faiths, chapel that is being built.  Kimmy's foundation was able to contribute $10K towards it, thanks to your support and involvement!  They still need to raise nearly $210K, so if you know anyone, or work for a company that is in need of a great cause to contribute to...please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment